Japanese Peonies Allover Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Sheet: 36.8"x30.3", Design: 27.8"x33"
Free Top Edge Stencil Included!
- Read More
We just can't get enough of this lush floral stencil pattern! Japanese Peonies stencil was created based on Japanese Tree peonies that we grow in our garden. Each spring these enormous silky flowers take our breaths away for only a week or so. And now their beauty can grace the walls in your home for much longer! This sophisticated floral pattern looks great in bedrooms, baths, dining rooms, living rooms. Stencils are so much better than expensive wallpaper, and this pattern offers you so many color choices. Try stenciling the flowers in a contrasting color using a brush, or simply roll over the entire pattern with one color for an allover look. Using a metallic paint will give this pattern a beautiful shimmer.
This stencil pattern comes with an additional FREE Top edge stencil: the upper part of the design cut as a smaller separate stencil. It makes it easy to fill the gaps close to the ceiling line after your main pattern is stenciled.
For stencil registration please refer to the step-by step photos above.
Try this stencil with our new Clip-on Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with all those bulky heavy bubble levels and annoying laser levels.
Want to learn how to stencil a damask or allover pattern? Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips.
And make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, fabric paint or glaze. Use a foam roller or stencil brush. Although most of our stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, if your walls have a texture to them, this pattern could benefit from it to help minimize paint seepage (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the wall. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall. Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue.
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
Our professional decorative painting company, SpecFin Designs, has been a leader in decorative and faux painting for over 20 years in NYC/NJ Metropolitan area. After many years of painting we finally decided to open a stencil company and start selling our stencils to other artists and craftsmen. You can see many beautiful examples of our stenciled projects by visiting https://www.specfindesigns.com. Please browse our extensive portfolio and feel free to use it for your inspiration!
- Stencil Essentials ™ Kit
Stencil Essentials™ Kit (save 10%!)
Dense foam 4" roller with red or blue handle
Natural 5/8" White Bristle Stencil Brush
Clip-on Stencil level$21.45
- Dense Foam 2" Replacement Roller Dense foam replacement 2" roller (no handle)$1.05
- 1.5" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Size: 1.5"Handmade in USA$17.55
- Dense Foam 4" Roller with Handle Dense foam 4" roller with handle
Handle color: red or blue (Our choice please)
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$2.15
- 4 pc. Professional Stencil Brush Kit Exceptional quality Professional stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
This kit includes one of each: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" stencil brushesHandmade in USA$21.95
- 1/2" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Size: 1/2"Handmade in USA$5.45
- 1" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Size: 1"Handmade in USA$8.75
- 1/4" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Handmade in USA$4.35
- 3/4" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
- Clip-On Stencil Level Innovative, simple, elegant solution to your stencil leveling problems:
CLIP-ON STENCIL LEVEL!
This awesome tool can save you hours and even days on your next stenciling project. Our decorative painting crew loves it!
- 2" Professional Allover Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Size: 2"Handmade in USA$18.65
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.