Japanese Maple Branch Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Branch is 38" long and 21" wide.
Migratory Geese stencil included for free!
This tree branch stencil "Japanese Maple Branch" makes a stunning accent on a wall above a sofa or table, above the bed or pretty much any wall space. Dramatic maple tree branch stencil will instantly transform an otherwise plain room. You can stencil just one branch, or overlap the design for tree canopy effect. Try using different colors, or add detail and shading. Experiment with metallic colors or glazes.
This stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it. Simply tape it to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your foam roller with a paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Offload the excess paint on a folded paper towel. Then, just roll over the stencil applying medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed. Use a separate roller for each color. Transform your room in less than 1 hour!
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with stencils, however if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). On the pictures above I didn't use spray adhesive and still got nice and crisp edges. The trick with stenciling is to take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press too hard on a roller while stenciling. I personally prefer just to use blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners I would recommend using spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
If you prefer realistic multi-color look, use stencil brushes (one per each color) instead of a roller to create beautiful shading.
Stencil is reusable and good for many uses. We find that there is no need to clean the stencil between uses if you let the paint dry completely on the stencil before your next use. We clean our stencils only when they accumulate a lot of paint after many, many uses and get too heavy to be taped to the wall. To clean the stencil, simply lay the stencil on a flat surface (like a baking tray) and lightly scrub with a stiff-bristled dish washing brush under running water.
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, or fabric paint. Use a foam roller or stencil brush.
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.