Zinnia Grande Card Stencil Template
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
- You May Also Like
Card: design: 6"x8"; sheet: 9"x11"
Page: design: 8.5"x11"; sheet: 11.5"x14"
With our small craft stencil templates you can make lovely handmade cards, scrapbook pages and art journals. This floral Zinnia stencil design is perfect for various craft projects, trays, flower pots, birdhouses, picture frames, furniture, napkins and anything that can use some color! These stencils are useful for creating patterned background for your artwork.
When you have a detailed and visually stunning stencil, step out of the way! For this card a simple sentiment and flicker of gold accent paint is all that was needed. That bold red flower does all the talking!
These stencil templates can be used with regular acrylic paints, ink, texture paint and gel mediums. (Sold in craft stores and online).
We offer 2 versions of this stencil design - small and medium. These stencil designs are perfect for card making! It's very easy and fun to make your own holiday cards, and one reusable stencil will likely last you a lifetime. You can also stencil some table runners, gift wrapping paper, boxes, and anything that can use some decoration. No need to use a spray adhesive when making cards, just secure the stencil with pieces of low-tack tape so it doesn't move around while you stencil.
Here is a nice Illustrated Card Stenciling Tutorial (so easy!)
Yes, you can stencil your own fabric and use it for curtains, tablecloths, pillows, and what not! When stenciling on fabric, stencil adhesive is very helpful. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. Use stencil brushes, or a dense foam roller, and add some textile medium ( sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a special fabric paint, but, good craft acrylics with a dollop of textile medium work just as well, and cost way less, too! :)
Textile medium is optional - it only makes the acrylic paint more flexible when it dries, which is important for wearables like t-shirts, but not so much for pillows and curtains. Complete the stenciling and let it dry fully, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for approximately 20 sec. on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. I've stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
You'll need some stencil brushes and/or a dense foam roller for your stenciling project.
All of our stencils are made of sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear plastic, reusable and easy to clean. In our 20+ years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other material we used, including the industry standard 8 mil mylar.
Our reusable stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for a long time.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.