Sakura and Butterflies Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Single overlay cherry blossom stencil with butterflies.
Sheet size: 47x21"
Design measures 18.5"wide and 45" long.
Beautiful, nature-inspired Japanese cherry blossom stencil "Sakura and Butterflies" for easy wall decor. Stencil features traditional Japanese blooming cherry and butterflies.
Cherry blossom stencil is perfect for an accent wall in a master bedroom or a bath. Our Cherry blossom tree stencil creates a sense of spring and adds a romantic and nostalgic flair to any room.
This cherry blossom stencil is featured on the cover of Benjamin Moore Paint Color Trend Book for 2012!
Since it's a reusable sturdy stencil, and not a vinyl wall decal, you can reuse it many, many times and create your own cool paint color combos! If you love the look of trendy vinyl wall decals but dislike the idea of putting stickers on your walls, these silhouette wall art stencils are just what you've been looking for. Not only are they re-usable, but they give you the flexibility of using any color you want. You'll also get the satisfaction of knowing that you've created your own hand-painted wall art instead of just applying a sticker. Stencils are great wallpaper alternative; they are very cost effective and allow you to express your creativity.
We also offer another Sakura design with birds. Use both branches for an allover pattern/wallpaper effect. This design can be stenciled with or without butterflies.
This large wall art stencil makes a stunning accent on a wall above the sofa or table, or bed or pretty much any wall space. Trendy and hip, this bold and modern stencil will instantly transform a room.
Be creative: overlap the design, use various colors, create shading, experiment with shimmering metallic paint... possibilities are endless. Use this wall stencil over simple latex paint, plaster, faux finish background or even wallpaper if it is in decent condition.
This cherry blossom stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it. Simply tape it to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your foam roller with a paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Offload the excess paint on a folded paper towel. Then, just roll over the stencil applying medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed under the stencil. If you want a multi-color look, simply use stencil brushes and colors of your choice.
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams or fabric paint of your choice. Use a dense foam foam roller or stencil brush.
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils. However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
This cherry blossom stencil is made out of durable 10 mil plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will a last long time and are a pleasure to use.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.