Lady's Slipper Allover Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
- You May Also LikeSingle overlay stencil design.
Sheet: 34.5"x24.1", Design: 29.9"x21.9"
Free Top Edge Stencil Included!
We created this feminine floral stencil pattern based on real orchids that grow in our garden! Our gorgeous Lady's Slipper stencil captures the elegance and sophistication of these rare wildflowers. Ephemeral orchids teach us to appreciate the magic and beauty of the present moment. This classy pattern looks great in bedrooms, baths, dining rooms, and any space that can use some romance and a beautiful feminine touch. Try this stencil design with the multi-color shading technique to bring out the full beauty of the flowers, or simply roll it in one color to reveal elegant floral silhouettes.
This stencil pattern comes with an additional FREE Top edge stencil: the upper part of the design cut as a smaller separate stencil. It makes it easy to fill the gaps close to the ceiling line after your main pattern is stenciled.
Try this stencil with our new Clip-on Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with all those bulky heavy bubble levels and annoying laser levels.
Want to learn how to stencil a damask or allover pattern? Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips.
And make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials!
You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, fabric paint or glaze. Use a foam roller or stencil brush. We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with stencils, however if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). The trick with stenciling is to take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press too hard on a roller while stenciling. I personally prefer just to use blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners I would recommend using spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
Our professional decorative painting company, SpecFin Designs, has been a leader in decorative and faux painting for over 20 years in NYC/NJ Metropolitan area. After many years of painting we finally decided to open a stencil company and start selling our stencils to other artists and craftsmen. You can see many beautiful examples of our stenciled projects by visiting https://www.specfindesigns.com. Please browse our extensive portfolio and feel free to use it for your inspiration!
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.