Turkish Tulip Craft Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
SMALL: Sheet: 12"x16", Design 10.7"x13"
MEDIUM : Sheet: 18"x24", act 16.2"x19.5"
- Read More
Our craft size stencil Turkish Tulip is perfect for smaller DIY home decor projects where a wall stencil would be too large. These craft stencils are great for stenciling your own designer pillows or curtains or transforming garage sale furniture finds into cool decorative pieces. It doesn't end there: try stenciling lamp shades, kitchen backsplashes, doors, table tops, picture and mirror frames, or create your own work of art on pre-stretched canvas. Decorative possibilities are endless with these versatile reusable stencils!
Although usually it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils, adhesive can very helpful if you want to minimize paint seepage or are using high contrasting colors. (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to your surface. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue.
Did you know you can stencil your own fabric and use it for curtains, tablecloths, pillows, etc.? When stenciling on fabric, stencil adhesive is very helpful. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. Use stencil brushes, or dense foam roller, and add some textile medium ( sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a special fabric paint, but, frankly, good craft acrylics with a dollop of textile medium work just as well, and cost way less too! :)
Textile medium is optional: it only makes the acrylic paint more flexible when it dries, which is important for wearables like t-shirts but not so much for pillows and curtains. Complete the stenciling and let it dry fully, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20 sec. ( more or less) on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. I've stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
All of our stencils are made of thick, sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear plastic, reusable, easy to clean and stenciler-friendly! In our 20+ years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other material we used, including the industry standard 8 mil mylar.
We are certain you'll notice the difference and will love working with it, just like all the folks who already bought our stencils.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for a long time.
- Stencil Essentials ™ Kit
Stencil Essentials™ Kit (save 10%!)
Dense foam 4" roller with red or blue handle
Natural 5/8" White Bristle Stencil Brush
Clip-on Stencil level$21.45
- Dense Foam 2" Replacement Roller Dense foam replacement 2" roller (no handle)$1.05
- 1.5" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Size: 1.5"Handmade in USA$17.55
- Dense Foam 4" Roller with Handle Dense foam 4" roller with handle
Handle color: red or blue (Our choice please)
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$2.15
- 4 pc. Professional Stencil Brush Kit Exceptional quality Professional stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
This kit includes one of each: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" stencil brushesHandmade in USA$21.95
- 1/2" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Size: 1/2"Handmade in USA$5.45
- 1" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Size: 1"Handmade in USA$8.75
- 1/4" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Handmade in USA$4.35
- 3/4" Professional Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
- Clip-On Stencil Level Innovative, simple, elegant solution to your stencil leveling problems:
CLIP-ON STENCIL LEVEL!
This awesome tool can save you hours and even days on your next stenciling project. Our decorative painting crew loves it!
- 2" Professional Allover Stencil Brush Exceptional quality Professional wooden stencil brushes with boiled and flagged natural bristles
Size: 2"Handmade in USA$18.65
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.