Terrazzo Furniture Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Single overlay stencil.
Why install real terrazzo tile or even buy an expensive terrazzo wallpaper when you can easily stencil your own trendy terrazzo look using our cool Terrazzo Stencil! You can stencil this terrazzo design on a kitchen backsplash, update some old furniture or use it for various stenciling craft projects. Also you can stencil it in one color for a uniform effect, or do a multi-color look that resembles a real terazzo material. What's great is that you can select various colors from your own interior and mix and match them all in your terrazzo stencil pattern! Use mini stencil rollers or stencil brushes for this effect. Terrazzo has been popular for a while now and our stencil is right on trend. Consider using a stencil for wall painting project instead of purchasing costly and difficult to install (and remove!) wallpaper.
Stenciling is an easy painting technique that doesn’t require any artistic ability. As long as you can hold a brush or a roller, you’re pretty much good to stencil a wall!
We also offer this mod Terrazzo pattern as a large stencil, for painting your walls and custome curtains. Please check out our Terrazzo Wall stencil!
For stencil repeat instructions please refer to the step-by step photos above. This terrazzo wall stencil features an easy registration system, just use parts of the previously painted design to align the stencil, check for level and continue. This gives you a seamless "wallpaper" look. Don't worry about super perfect alignment: in the end your eye will never notice the discrepancy.
Our large stencils are expertly designed by professional decorative artists, so stenciling a wall with Cutting Edge Stencils is easy and intuitive. Please make sure you watch our instructional stencil Video Tutorials! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results! Our wall stencils are expertly crafted in USA using most modern manufacturing methods and highest industry standards.
Want to learn how to stencil an interlocking wall pattern? Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips.
You can stencil with craft acrylic or wall latex paint, metallic paints, fabric paint or glaze. Don't use oil based paint or spray paints - huge mess! It's best to stencil over a flat/eggshell sheen painted surface, as flat paint is more absorbent and prevents smearing. Use a dense foam roller or stencil brushes for stenciling. Although our stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, some stencil patterns could benefit from it to help minimize paint seepage, especially if your walls have a slight texture to them. (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be one of the the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the wall. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall. No need to wait for the paint to dry after each repeat: if you're stenciling over flat paint it dries almost instantly. Also, no need to wash the stencil after each repeat. It might take many, many stencil repeats for the paint to start accumulating on the stencil, and at this point it will need to be washed. Wash your stencil on a flat surface such as a cutting board or a cookie tray, and gently scrub it with a stiff dish brush under running water. Usually the paint washes right off. Soaking or even misting the stencil and letting it sit for a little while can help to loosen the paint. Note that some chalk paints or multi-surface acrylics are much more adhesive than regular latex wall paints, and they might require additional soaking time to loosen the paint. After washing the stencil, pat it dry with a roll of paper towels. Adhesive clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue. Please note that once you've used spray adhesive on your stencil, it will never really come off completely. That is why we personally prefer not to use adhesive, and instead we use less paint on our roller or stencil brush and always off-load extra paint on a folded paper towel.
Our professional decorative painting company, SpecFin Designs, has been a leader in decorative and faux painting for over 20 years in NYC/NJ Metropolitan area. After many years of professional faux painting we decided to open a stencil company and offer our stencils to other artists and craftsmen. You can see many beautiful examples of our stenciled projects by visiting https://www.specfindesigns.com. Please browse our extensive portfolio and feel free to use it for your inspiration!
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.