Lone Star Tile Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
- You May Also Like
Single Overlay Stencil
Extra Small: 4"x4" tile design size; star is 1.65"x1.65"
Small: 6"x6" tile design size; star is 2.5"x2.5"
Medium: 8"x8" tile design size; star is 3.33"x3.33"
Large: 12"x12" tile design size; star is 5"x5"
Extra Large: 16"x16" tile design size; star is 6.65"x6.65"
Give your old boring tile or a dull patio a bright new life with our Lone Star Tile Stencil! This star tile stencil pattern looks great anywhere! It's just as at home on a floor as it is on an accent wall. Simple geometric patterns work in all color combinations so don’t be afraid to get creative!
Yes, you can paint your old tile without the hassle of ripping it out! You just have to use the proper paint, adhesive primer and top coat and your stenciled tile will last for years. Talk about savings!
This geometric tile stencil design looks fabulous on accent walls, floors, fireplaces, and even kitchen backsplashes. Our tile stencil designs are super easy to use and provide big savings when compared to more costly alternatives like designer wallpaper or cement floor tiles.
Use stencil brushes for a multi-color look, or simply roll with a dense foam roller for a monochromatic effect. Our tile stencil designs are super easy to use and provide big savings to more costly alternatives of wallpaper and floor tiles. Get a Pinterest-worthy tile floor for a fraction of the price of real tile! This stencil will definitely make a statement in your space! Learn How to stencil a tile – it’s easy even for beginners!
This tile stencil is extremely easy to use, since the star simply goes right in the middle of your tile.
How to measure your tile: The size of our tile stencil designs are exactly as advertised. We currently offer them in 4", 6", 8", 12", and 16". The grout line is NOT factored into those sizes. Before ordering, please measure your tile from tile edge to tile edge. Do NOT include the grout lines. If your tile is slightly larger/smaller than our listed dimensions, please contact customer service using Contact form.
About registration marks: you can use them to align your tile stencil repeats, or not! It really depends on what surface you're stenciling. When stenciling over an existing old tile, the registration marks might not be helpful as the grout width varies from floor to floor. In this case, simply mask out the registration marks with pieces of blue tape, and align the stencil by eye by centering it on each old tile. If you are stenciling over a wall, or linoleum/cement floor - please use registration marks for easy alighnment of your tile stencil. Please see our alignment pic for reference.
Stenciling on rough or textured surfaces may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.
Although most of our stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, if your surface has a texture to it, it might be a good idea to use spray adhesive to help minimize paint seepage (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the surface you're about to stencil. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall.
Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue and let it sit for a while before cleaning with soap and water. Please note that it is virtually impossible to get rid of all adhesive residue. That's why we personally prefer not to use it and just stick with painter's tape!
About seepage and imperfections: Even with a proper loaded roller and correct technique you might get some minor paint seepage here and there. In most cases it's not noticeable, especially from a couple of feet away and it can be easily touched up with a small brush. Don't forget that you're creating a "hand-painted wall finish". A few imperfections and some paint seepage here and there are natural and inevitable for this type of work. To avoid seepage, use spray adhesive and less paint on your roller and brush.
Our stencils are made to the highest industry standards and with proper care and storage will serve you for long time.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.