Vintage Farmhouse Sign Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Single overlay stencil.
SMALL: sheet 27"x7.25", design 24"x3.25"
MEDIUM: sheet 33"x8", design 30"x4"
LARGE: sheet 43"x9.5", design 40"x5.5"
- Read More
Our farmhouse stencils help you to bring the cozy charm of a traditional farmhouse into your home! It’s easy and fun to paint rustic signs with our vintage-inspired farmhouse sign stencils! Our reusable stencils work great for painting reclaimed wood, walls or furniture. Cozy and charming, classic farmhouse style is more popular than ever. Celebrate comfort and simple cozy lifestyle with our cottage farmhouse stencils!
Since it's a reusable sturdy stencil, and not a vinyl wall decal, you can reuse it many, many times and create your own cool paint color combos! If you love the look of trendy vinyl wall decals but dislike the idea of putting stickers on your walls, these wall art stencils are just what you've been looking for. Not only are they re-usable, but they give you the flexibility of using any color you want. You'll also get the satisfaction of knowing that you've created your own hand-painted wall art instead of just applying a sticker.
Want to learn the easiest wall stencil technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
This is an easy design to stencil with a dense foam roller. For expert stenciling tips, please watch our How-to stencil videos! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
Need some stencil inspiration or looking for room ideas? Check our our Stencil Stories Blog it's packed with expert stenciling advice for DIY decor, illustrated step-by-step tutorials, room ideas and style advice and color inspiration.
Stenciling on rough or textured walls may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.
About seepage and imperfections: Even with a proper loaded roller and correct technique you might get some minor paint seepage here and there. In most cases it's not noticeable, especially from a couple of feet away and it can be easily touched up with a small brush. Don't forget that you're creating a "hand-painted wall finish". A few imperfections and some paint seepage here and there are natural and inevitable for this type of work. To avoid seepage, use spray adhesive and less paint on your roller and brush. We find that it is not necessary to usespray adhesive with our stencils. However, if you want crisper edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). We personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
All of our stencils are made of thick, sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear plastic, reusable, easy to clean and stenciler-friendly! In our 20+ years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other material we used, including the industry standard 8 mil mylar.We are certain you'll notice the difference and will love working with it, just like all the folks who already bought our stencils.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.