Dancing Egrets Wall Pattern Stencil Kit
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Single overlay wall stencils
See "actual stencil" image for individual design sizes
Incorporate this beautiful nature-inspired Dancing Egrets Wall Pattern Stencil Kit into your home as a subtle accent wall statement that says a lot! We are all moved by egret’s majestic dance and flight and captured by their natural beauty. Stencil our elegant bird stencils to create a customizable flock that glides along the walls in a study, bathroom, bedroom, and nursery! This asian-inspired stencil kit is so easy to use, it’s perfect for beginners! Add a simple yet stylish accent by stenciling these egrets in one color or take a maximalist approach by adding various shading techniques. Bring the nature in!
Cutting Edge Stencils is delighted to introduce our Wall Pattern Stencil Kits! Allover stenciling just got ridiculously easy and fun. Our Wall Pattern Stencil Kits are designed in such a way that they can be placed by eye with no measuring necessary. You will be amazed at how quickly you'll be able to cover your walls with these gorgeous organic patterns and how little paint you'll use. These stencils are a very cost effective alternative to designer wallpaper and you can say you painted it yourself! Fun, Easy and Inexpensive! What more could you ask for?
Don't worry about perfect placement. These wall pattern kits are designed in such a forgiving way that placement by eye still produces great results. Just randomly place your first stencil, make sure it's level (if needed) and let's go! Place the next stencil by eye, trying to keep a similar distance between repeats. You can use our photos as reference to help you with placement. Just step back and see where your next repeat should be. You can space the designs tightly or loosely, depending on personal preference, both ways it will look stunning. In a way, there is no making a mistake with these forgiving free-form wall stencil patterns! If you wish to preview your stencil placement, first position pieces of blue tape on the wall and adjust them until you're happy. Then, grab your roller and stencil away! It took us less than 1 hour to stencil 8x15' wall using a Wall Pattern Kit, and it was lots of fun, too!
Since these are reusable sturdy stencils, and not a bunch of vinyl wall decals, you can reuse them many, many times for various projects, and create your own cool paint color combos! If you love the look of trendy vinyl wall decals but dislike the idea of putting stickers on your walls, these silhouette wall art stencils are just what you've been looking for. Not only are they re-usable, but they give you the flexibility of using any color you want. You'll also get the satisfaction of knowing that you've created your own hand-painted wall art instead of just applying a sticker.
Be creative: overlap the design, use various colors, create shading, experiment with shimmering metallic paint... possibilities are endless. Use this wall stencil over simple latex paint, plaster, faux finish background or even wallpaper if it is in decent condition.
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
And make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials!
You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. While prior experience is helpful when working with repeat interlocking stencils, even beginners get great results!
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams or fabric paint of your choice. Use a dense foam foam roller or stencil brush.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils. However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
The stencil is made out of durable plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.