Arabesque Brocade Damask Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Sheet: 22.9" x 32.8", Design: 19.9" x 28.8"
Top Edge stencil is included for FREE!
This fabulous Arabesque Brocade damask stencil is perfect for your Moroccan inspired interior. And it's a stencil pattern that also works beautifully in any classical interior setting as well. Brocade, or Damask stencils are a great way to add a sense of elegance to any home. Stencils are so much better than trying to install wallpaper. But DIY decorating has never been easier thanks to our stencil tutorials and "How to Stencil" videos so start planning your home makeover today!
Registration is built into stencil design for ease of installation, simply use previously painted parts of the damask design to align it. See the pictures that show alignment.
This design comes with a Free Top Edge stencil: the top part of the design cut as a separate smaller stencil. It makes it easy to fill those gaps in the pattern close to the ceiling. To see how to use Top Edge stencils, click here for Illustrated instructions: Using Top Edge Stencils
Don't worry about super perfect alignment: in the end your eye will never ever notice if it's a little bit off. We decorative pros "fudge" allover patterns all the time! The walls in most houses are often not straight, so some "fudging" while stenciling helps a lot.
Try this stencil with our innovative Clip-On Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level wall pattern without dealing with those bulky and heavy bubble levels!
Want to learn how to stencil a damask or allover pattern? Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips. Damask stenciling is not difficult if you follow our expert stenciling instructions. We've stenciled many 2-story foyers in damask pattern, and with a foam roller it goes quick!
And make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, glaze, etc. Use a foam roller or stencil brush. If you want nice crisp edges, using spray adhesive may be helpful (Elmer's seems to be the best) to ensure minimal bleed. The trick with stenciling is to take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press hard on a roller while stenciling. I personally prefer just to use blue painter's tape instead of adhesive, but for beginners I would suggest using spray adhesive.
All of our stencils are made of thick, sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear plastic, reusable, easy to clean and stenciler-friendly! In our 20+ years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other material we used, including the industry standard 8 mil mylar.
We are certain you'll notice the difference and will love working with it, just like all the folks who already bought our stencils.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for a long time.
Our professional decorative painting company, SpecFin Designs, has been a leader in decorative and faux painting for over 20 years in NYC/NJ Metropolitan area. After many years of painting we finally decided to open a stencil company and start selling our stencils to other artists and craftsmen. You can see many beautiful examples of our stenciled projects by visiting https://www.specfindesigns.com. Please browse our extensive portfolio and feel free to use it for your inspiration!
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.