Cool Coneflowers Border Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Tribal meets Nature with the Cool Coneflowers stencil border! This floral border looks so cute when stenciled on the lower part of the wall in your girl's room. What a great way to bring some color into your nursery! The stencil border features Coneflowers and trendy tribal patterns.
This stencil pattern really comes to life when done in multiple colors using stencil bushes. Easy pattern registration makes it a fun and rewarding DIY decorating project. It makes a perfect decorative treatment for any girl's room or baby's nursery. Make sure to use a separate stencil brush for each color and remember not to use too much paint on your brush! You can stencil with acrylic or latex paints. The best base coat for stenciling is regular flat latex house paint.
For more information on how to stencil with multiple colors, please check out our Stenciling Videos! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. While prior experience is helpful when working with repeat interlocking stencils, even beginners get great results!
For alignment please refer to the pics. Stencil aligns horizontally for a seamless effect by slightly overlapping and locking in with previously painted parts.
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
Try this stencil with our Clip-On Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with those bulky heavy bubble levels and expensive laser levels.
Although this and most of our stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, if your walls have a texture to them, this pattern could benefit from it to help minimize paint seepage (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the wall. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall. Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue.
Stenciling on rough or textured walls may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior in quality to any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.