Camden Allover Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
- You May Also LikeSingle overlay stencil.
sheet 24"x25", design 21.3"x20"
Free Top Edge and Single Stencil Included!
This beautiful trellis wall pattern "Camden" will make a stunning accent wall in any room! This stencil design is also perfect for curtains, floors and sisal rugs! Geometric wall stencils are super trendy and are sure to spice up any decor. Stencil wall patterns are a great money-saving alternative to wallpaper. Stenciling offers complete customization of your space with unlimited paint choices to perfectly match your decor! A great tool for DIY decorator.
This stencil pattern comes with an additional FREE Top edge stencil: the upper part of the design cut as a smaller separate stencil. It makes it easy to fill the gaps close to the ceiling line after your main pattern is stenciled. We even included a small single stencil just so you can get into all the tight places when finishing your wall pattern.
This is an "outlining" stencil, meaning you're outlining the pattern as opposed to filling it. Keep this in mind when choosing your stenciling color: this will be the color of the pattern's outlines. Refer to Actual stencil picture (the last black and white picture) to see where the paint goes.
Stenciling on rough or textured walls may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.
For alignment please refer to the pics. Stencil aligns easily vertically and horizontally for a seamless wallpaper effect by slightly overlapping and locking in with previously painted parts.
Most of our stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, however this crisp wall pattern can definitely benefit from it. If you want to minimize paint seepage or are using high contrasting colors, spray adhesive is very helpful (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the wall. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall. Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue.
Want to learn how to use an interlocking allover stencil pattern? Easier than you think! Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips.
Our Blog "Stencil Stories" is packed full of illustrated tutorials and inspiration! Please check it out to get some stencil ideas and learn new stenciling techniques! We post new decorating ideas daily!
And make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials!
You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. While prior experience is helpful when working with repeat interlocking stencils, even beginners get great results!
Try this stencil with our new Clip-on Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with all those bulky heavy bubble levels and annoying laser levels. We cannot recommend the Level enough, it's a real time-saver and is so handy!
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior in quality to any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.