Large stencil Tiger
creates quite a statement in a room! Try this dramatic stencil for your next DIY project. Super easy to use!
These are Reusable wall stencils
, not vinyl wall decals.
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices to other stencil companies, you
will be amazed at the great value
that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!
Tiger stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it.
tape the stencil to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your
foam roller with the paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Get rid
of excess paint by rolling the foam roller over a folded paper towel.
Then, just roll it over the stencil applying medium pressure for an
instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise
you might get some bleed. Transform your room in less than 1 hour with
this gorgeous big cat image.Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with stencils.
However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting
colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I
personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to
secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a
stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
of our stencils are made of thick, sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear
, reusable, easy to clean and stenciler-friendly! In our 20+
years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far
superior than any other material we used, including the industry
standard 8 mil mylar.
We are certain you'll notice the difference
and will love working with it, just like all the folks who already
bought our stencils.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for a long time.