Large Tree & Birds Stencils
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
- You May Also LikeSingle overlay Tree stencil, comes in 2 sheet for the ease of stenciling.
Sheets: Crown 44"x40", Trunk 13"x38"
Finished tree is about 66" tall and 40" wide
Free Garden Birds stencil with 8 bird shapes is included!
Bring nature in with this over-sized Tree & Birds stencil! This large tree stencil makes a stunning accent on a wall next to a sofa or table, above the bed or pretty much any wall space. Great for kids rooms! If you love the look of trendy vinyl wall decals but dislike the idea of putting vinyl stickers on your walls, these silhouette wall art stencils are just what you've been looking for. Not only are they re-usable, but they give you the flexibility of using any color you want. You'll also get the satisfaction of knowing that you've created your own hand-painted wall art instead of just applying a sticker.
This large tree stencil will instantly transform a room. Stencil just a single tree, or create an entire forest with just one reusable stencil. Use different colors, add playful Birds or butterflies, or just keep it simple - the choice is yours. You can use the included free Garden Birds stencil to easily create a flock of flying birds.
This tree stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it. Take a look at the pics! Simply tape the stencil to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your foam roller with a paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Offload the excess paint on a folded paper towel. Then, just roll over the stencil applying medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed. Use a separate roller (or stencil brush) for each color.
Transform your room in less than 1 hour! (Actually, Kathy and I finished our trees in just 20 minutes.)
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with stencils, however if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). On the pics above we didn't use spray adhesive and yet got very crisp edges. The trick with stenciling is to take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press too hard on a roller while stenciling. I personally prefer just to use blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners I would recommend using spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
Stencil is reusable and good for many repeats. We find that there is no need to clean the stencil between uses if you let the paint dry completely on the stencil before your next use. We clean our stencils only when they accumulate a thick skin of paint after many, many uses and get too heavy to be taped to the wall. To clean the stencil, lay the stencil on a flat surface (like a large baking tray, etc) and lightly scrub with a stiff-bristled dish washing brush under running water. A short soaking makes cleaning of dry paint even easier. Store large stencils laying flat (under the bed is perfect) between sheets of newspaper or cardboard. We don't recommend storing your stencils rolled for long time.
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, fabric paint.... Use a foam roller or stencil brush.
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.