Coral Craft Stencil Pattern
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Size: Sheet 16.3"x12", design 14.2"x10.6"
- Read More
Nautical designs are all the rage so why not add some beach style decor to your home with our "Coral Craft" stencil pattern? A stenciled pillow adds a splash of color sure to please any lover of beach house decor! Stenciled furniture, rugs and lamp shades make DIY decorating fun and affordable!
Our trendy craft stencils are great for creating your own designer stenciled pillows or curtains. Upcycle a garage sale furniture find by giving it a modern stenciled designer look . Creativity doesn't end there: try stenciling lamp shades, kitchen backsplashes, doors, table tops, picture and mirror frames or create your own work of art on pre-stretched canvas. Decorative possibilities are endless with these versatile reusable craft stencils!
Although usually it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils, adhesive can very helpful if you want to minimize paint seepage or are using high contrasting colors. (regular Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to your surface. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue.
When stenciling on furniture, you want to insure good adhesion. If the piece has a varnish or a glossy finish you'll need to break the sheen. You can do this with a scotch brite pad, steel wool or fine grit sandpaper. Lightly sand the surface and then wipe down the piece with a damp cloth or paper towel. Next, basecoat the piece if you want to change the overall color. Most acrylic and latex paints work well, but to insure good adhesion you may want to use an adhesive primer such as Stix or Zinnser 1*2*3. These primers can even be tinted to the color you want. After your primer/basecoat is dry you can start stenciling with whatever paint you like. FolkArt acrylics and Benjamin Moore paints work great. You can just tape your stencils with pieces of blue painters tape, or use spray adhesive for a crisper look. If you want to protect your artwork, you could then topcoat the table with a clear topcoat (spray or brush-on).
When stenciling on fabric, stencil adhesive is very helpful. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. Use stencil brushes, or dense foam roller, and add some textile medium (sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a special fabric paint, but, frankly, good craft acrylics with a dollop of textile medium work just as well, and cost way less too! :)
Textile medium is optional: it only makes the acrylic paint more flexible when it dries, which is important for wearables like t-shirts but not so much for pillows and curtains. Complete the stenciling and let it dry fully, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20 sec. ( more or less) on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment first stenciling on a sample of your fabric to ensure good results. I've stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.