Wall Stencils Make The Cut When Discussing Wallpaper!
Welcome! Cutting Edge Stencils was featured in a delightful blog post by Redfin Real Estate Company which includes quotes and informational tips by experts in the home décor industry when it comes refreshing your space with wallpaper. That’s where we come in! Although Cutting Edge Stencils isn’t a wallpaper company, Redfin shined a light on our fashionable and high-quality wall stencils that give the exact look of wallpaper!
Where To Put Wall Stencils
Countless great ideas were shared in Redfin’s blog post about wallpaper and we want to show you that stencils should be considered when deciding to redecorate your space!
In the blog post, One Delightful suggested that you don’t need to fill every wall in the room with a pattern. We could not agree more! Start by styling a small space in your home with a wall stencil! @Tigger7022 created an inviting entryway by stenciling a chevron pattern on their staircase walls with our Brush Strokes Wall Stencil.
Create A Stunning Statement Ceiling With Wall Stencils!
Statement ceilings are a great way to add character to a room without covering your walls! In the Redfin blog post, Imagine Studio’s Inc. insisted adding a unique pattern to a ceiling “for maximum impact in this one-wall scenario (that truly nearly never fails)…” Suburban B’s stenciled their ceiling with our Tea House Trellis Wall Stencil in navy for a bold statement ceiling!
Become One With Nature Without Stepping Outdoors!
Redfin’s article mentioned that adding a botanical accents to your home through wall decor is a great way to “bring the outside in.” Cutting Edge Stencils has a wide variety of tropical stencils, floral stencils, and mural stencils that can help accomplish that! What we love most about botanical wall stencils is that the color combinations are endless! Go in a traditional direction with different shades of green or stencil in metallic paint for a vibrant, lively accent! Photo by @fiddleleafinteriors.
Bring Life To An Outdated Space
During these trying times, people are now forced to spend more time at home. This is the perfect opportunity, as Redfin puts it, to update a space that isn’t frequently visited! Transform a room (with no specific purpose) into the perfect spot that fits your needs! @Shabbyandsewmuchmor used our Homestead Chevron Wall Stencil on an accent wall in their home office!
Wall Stencils vs. Wallpaper
There will always be a debate on whether to choose stencils for walls or wallpaper when it comes to decorating an accent wall. We recommend using wall stencils for a three key reasons.
1. Wall stencils are the more affordable alternative to wallpaper. Wallpaper can costs hundreds of dollars when you can get the same look with a reusable wall stencil for cheaper!
2. Stencils for walls are completely customizable! Wallpaper companies might offer a few options to choose from when it comes to color and size. When you stencil a wall, you are able to choose colors and sizes that match your existing decor!
3. Removing a stenciled pattern is easier than removing wallpaper and causes zero damage to your wall. All you need is sandpaper to remove a stenciled design. The stenciled pattern will sand right off and you are able to paint right over it!
We want to give one more thanks to Redfin Real Estate Company for the feature in their blog post! :)
Can’t get enough of Cutting Edge Stencils:
- Check out our Cutting Edge Stencils Facebook Page to see our beautiful customer photos and interact with the people who created them!
- Buy our Tile Stencils or Wall Stencils for your next stencil project, and browse our other wonderful stencil designs
- Follow us on Instagram and Pinterest and share your designs using #CuttingEdgeStencils. We love seeing your projects!
- Feeling inspired? Check out our other Blog posts for more inspo and stencil designs!
Thanks for reading and happy stenciling!