Halloween Stencil Designs For Easy Craft and Home Decor Projects
Good morning, my boo-tiful crafters! With Halloween creeping on up on us, the folks here at Cutting Edge Stencils are feeling positively defrightful. Our spooktacular collection of Halloween Stencils makes completing your ghoulish decor easy and fun. This stencil collection includes skull stencils, witches, pumpkins, crows, and more! There’s no need to roam the eerie streets or lurk through any dark alleyways for inspiration to decorate you home. We have rounded up some of our favorite Halloween stencil patterns right here…
1. Crow Stenciled Burlap Banner: Tricia from Suburban Bitches used our Crow Craft Stencil to craft a pretty banner! She had a piece of burlap from a previous project and she painted the bird pattern using black acrylic craft paint. Tricia comment, “This little banner got me more into the Halloween spirit and I ended up decorating the whole front entry way. ”
2. Crow Stenciled Accent Pillow: Sara from the The Shabby Grace hand-crafted some eerie decor using the Crow Pillow Stencil Kit. She painted the crow in black and gray then embellished it with an orange outline.
3. Skull Stenciled Accent Pillow: Tiffany from The House Down The Lane upped her spooky decor with a hand-crafted Skull accent pillow. She painted our Skull #3 Pillow Stencil Kit in bright apple green and black. She commented, ” Isn’t that awesome? This pillow was such a fun project, and the stencil was SO easy to use!”
4. Haunted House Stenciled Treat Tote Bag: Lindsay from My Creative Days was feeling crafty when she made this adorable tote bag. The stenciled tote featuring our Haunted House Stencil is perfect trick-or-treating.
5. Teal Stenciled Pumpkin Accent Pillow: Stephanie from Casa Watkins crafted this teal-riffic accent pillow for Halloween using our Pumpkin Accent Pillow kit. She said, ” How amazing does this pillow look? I adore the color scheme of my family room pillows and my new non-traditional painted pumpkin pillow fits right in.”
6. Witch Stenciled Table Runner: Hosting a Halloween dinner party? Take the lead from Kim, Made In A Day. She stenciled a burlap table runner and charger plate using the Witch Craft Stencil. We’re pretty sure she’ll have her dinner guest under a captivating spell with this crafty decor!
7. Skull Stenciled Trick or Treat Bag: Trick or treating will be tons of fun for Kimbo, A Girl and A Glue Gun, with this stenciled treat bag. She painted Skull #1 Craft Stencil on a canvas tote to create the one of a kind Halloween treat bag.
8. Crow Stenciled Accent Pillow: Dress up your mantel for the Halloween festivities like Cat from Pocketful of Posies did. She used the Crow Pillow Stencil Kit and had this to say about her stencil project, “I love the implied creepiness of the crow without actually being creepy, my kind of Halloween decorating.”
9. Crow Stenciled Wall Art: Halloween wall art has never been easier to create using our stencil patterns. Colleen from 58 Water Street used our Crow Stencil to decorate a small white canvas for her mantel.
10. Customized Halloween Tote: Craft a tote bag to match your Halloween spirit using one of our many Halloween craft patterns. Want to learn how to easily stencil a trick-or-treat tote bag? It’s easy and fun. Just watch our video tutorial!
Tell us, which spooky Halloween Stencil pattern would you use to decorate your home? Leave us a comment below, we’d love to read your thoughts!
Haven’t had enough stencil fun?
- Shop our large stencils and add style to your home today.
- Follow us on Pinterest to see awesome inspirational photos!
- Have you completed a stencil project recently? Come share it on Facebook or Instagram using the #cuttingedgestencils. We love seeing our fans’ projects,
Thanks for reading and happy stenciling!
Michelle and The Cutting Edge Stencils Crew