World Map Wall Art Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Offered in 3 sizes.
SMALL: Sheet size: 18.9"x27"
Design measures 14.9"x24"
MEDIUM: Sheet size: 26"x38.8"
Design measures 22"x35.8"
LARGE: Sheet size: 32.4"x49.3"
Design measures 27.9"x45.3"
- Read More
Our World Map stencil looks great in home office, or world traveler's themed nursery. It is also stunning when stenciled on reclaimed wood as wall art. Unlike map decals, our Wall stencil is reusable for multiple DIY decorating projects. be sure to use repositionable spray adhesive with this stencil for best results. This map stencil comes in different sizes to fit your DIY decorating needs.
Try this World Map stencil with our innovative and exclusive Clip-on Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with all those bulky heavy bubble levels!
Want to learn the easiest wall stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
Since it's a reusable stencil, and not a one time use vinyl map decal, you can reuse it many times and create your own cool paint color combinations! You'll also get the satisfaction of knowing that you've created your own hand-painted wall art instead of just applying wall stickers or wallpaper. Stencils are not difficult to use and don't require artistic ability. Stencils are more economical than wallpaper and way classier than decals. Even beginners get fabulous results! Just follow our illustrated instructions (included with every purchase).
We recommend using spray adhesive with this Map Stencil. If you want crisper edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use repositionable adhesive (Elmer's spray is one of the best).
When stenciling on fabric, stencil adhesive as a must. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. Use stencil brushes, not roller, and add some textile medium ( sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a special fabric paint, but, frankly, good craft acrylics with a dollop of textile medium work just as well, and cost way less too! :) Let the stenciled image dry completely, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20 sec. ( more or less) on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. I've stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for long time.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.