Star of Bethlehem Wall Art Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Single overlay stencil
SMALL design size: 10.5"x10.5"
LARGE design size: 20.3"x20.3"
Here's the brightest of all stars, the Star of Bethlehem! This beautiful celestial stencil design is dedicated to the Biblical star that inspired the three wise men on their journey. This star stencil will shine brightly on your walls, either stenciled as a single motif or styled as an allover wallpaper pattern. We used 2 sizes to create a beautiful celestial wall pattern.
This celestial stencil design can be painted with a foam roller and/or stencil brushes. If you'd like to create a shimmering effect for your stencil and give it a beautiful glow, use metallic paint. You can even use a glow-in-the-dark paint to stencil the stars!
Try this stencil with our almost famous Clip-on Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with those bulky and heavy bubble levels. The lightweight level simply clips to the stencil and stays put though your entire project! So easy.
This celestial stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it. Simply tape the stencil to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your foam roller with the paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Get rid of excess paint by rolling the foam roller over a folded paper towel. Then, just roll it over the stencil applying medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed. Transform your room in less than 1 hour!
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
Please make sure you watch our instructional Video Tutorials! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, fabric paint or glaze. Use a foam roller or stencil brush. Although our stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, this pattern could benefit from it to help minimize paint seepage, especially if your walls have a slight texture to them. (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the wall. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall. Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue. Please note that once you've used spray adhesive on your stencil, it will never really come off completely. That is why we personally prefer not to use adhesive when we stencil, and instead use less paint on your roller or stencil brush.
Our professional decorative painting company, SpecFin Designs, has been a leader in decorative and faux painting for over 20 years in NYC/NJ Metropolitan area. After many years of painting we finally decided to start a stencil company and sell our beautiful stencils to other artists and craftsmen.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.