Ambrosia Moroccan Tile Pattern
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Sheet: 25"x38.5", Design: 22"x34.5"
Free Top Edge Stencil included!
Our Moroccan-inspired Tile stencil Ambrosia is a great choice to create a unique look for your walls or floors. Moroccan designs are super popular, as they bring an exotic flare to any interior. Our Wall stencils and Tile patterns offer complete customization of your space with unlimited paint choices to perfectly match your decor and taste! Stencils are so much better than trying to install wallpaper, or re-tile a floor!
Registration is built into this stencil tile design for ease of installation, simply use previously painted parts of the stencil to align it. Please follow the pictures that show alignment.
Note that this stencil is designed to be used as a continuous floor pattern and might not fit precisely into your existing tiles.
This Tile stencil pattern comes with a Free Top Edge stencil: the top part of the design cut as a separate smaller stencil. It makes it easy while stenciling a wall to fill the gaps in the pattern close to the ceiling edge. To see how to use Top Edge stencils, click here for Illustrated instructions: Using Top Edge Stencils
We recommend using this wall stencil with our innovative Clip-On Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level wall pattern without dealing with bulky and heavy bubble levels!
Which stencil paint to use? You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, glaze, etc. It's best to have your walls painted in flat latex paint as it makes a perfect base coat for stenciling. For stenciling on tile floors, use Stix adhesive primer as your base coat, tinted to the color of your choice and then stencil with latex or acrylics as usual. We do not recommend oil paint or spray paint for stenciling. Use a dense foam roller or stencil brush. If you want nice crisp edges, using spray adhesive may be very helpful (Elmer's seems to be the best) to ensure minimal bleed.
The main rule of stenciling is to use less paint! Please take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press hard on a roller while stenciling. Always blot off the extra paint onto a folded paper towel before rolling over the stencil.
Please watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials! You'll quickly learn How to stencil and will find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.