Virginia Creeper Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Offered in 2 sizes.
LARGE : Sheet 28"x48"
MEDIUM: Sheet 24"x40"
- Read More
Beautiful wall art stencil Virginia Creeper helps to bring the nature inside! This large wall stencil makes a stunning accent on a wall above the sofa or table, above the bed or pretty much any wall space. Perfect for DIY decor. Trendy and hip, this bold wall art stencil will instantly transform a room. Natural accents like this beautiful fruiting vine create an amazing relaxed feeling in any space. Works great in modern and traditional settings, just change your color combo!
We also offer Virginia Creeper in Allover stencil pattern, please check it out!
Be creative: overlap the design, extend it, use various solid colors, create your own allover stencil pattern, add shading - possibilities are endless. Use this wall stencil over simple latex paint, plaster, faux finish background or even wallpaper if it is in decent condition. Add few flying birds here and there to add movement. These wall art stencils are great time-saver for MURALS! Frame your Trompe l'oeil window or niche with these realistic branches.
This stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it. Simply tape the branch to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your foam roller with a paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Offload the excess paint on a folded paper towel. Then, just roll over the stencil applying medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed under the stencil.
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, fabric paint... Use a foam roller or stencil brush.
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils, however if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). On the picture above I didn't use spray adhesive and still got nice and crisp edges. The trick with stenciling is to take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press too hard on a roller while stenciling. I personally prefer just to use blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners I would recommend using spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
Just take a look at what our customer Keri H. created using our stencil! It's the picture with gorgeous silvery gray bath...Sooo beautiful!
You can read more about this project on her blog, My Year Started Tuesday Night.
The stencil is made out of durable 10 mil mylar stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.