Wildflower Border Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Sheet size: 24x8.7"
Design is 7.5" wide
Sheet size: 17x47"
Design is 15" wide.
Versatile stencil Wildflower Border.
This beautiful stencil design will look stunning on your accent wall or as an allover stripe pattern in entire room. It's so elegant and sophisticated! Use the same stencil to create beautiful stripes, a single stenciled accent, allover pattern or a border.
Easy registration system, just use parts of the design to align the stencil.
Try this stencil with our new Clip-on Stencil Level, and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with all those bulky heavy bubble levels and annoying laser levels.
Reusable wall stencil, not a vinyl wall decal.
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
This stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it. Simply tape the stencil to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your foam roller with the paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Get rid of excess paint by rolling the foam roller over a folded paper towel. Then, just roll it over the stencil applying medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils. However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
Got textured walls? No problem! If your walls have a light/medium texture, they are quite suitable for stenciling. With textured wall it is better to use a stencil brush. It's especially important that you put very little paint on your brush, always off-load it on a paper towel, and use rubbing/dabbing motion while stenciling. Using a spray adhesive also helps a lot to prevent any seepage of paint under the stencils. But again, you'll not get any seepage with textured walls if you use very little paint on your brush. If you try using a foam roller, definitely use spray adhesive, ( we love Elmer's) use very little paint and don't press hard on the roller to avoid seepage.
When stenciling on fabric, stencil adhesive as a must. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. Use stencil brushes, not roller, and add some textile medium ( sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a special fabric paint, but, frankly, good craft acrylics with a dollop of textile medium work just as well, and cost way less too! :) Let the stenciled image dry completely, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20 sec. ( more or less) on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. I've stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.