Verde Damask Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Sheet size: 24"x30", design: 22"x24"
Free Top Stencil Included!
Another wonderful allover damask pattern. A classically inspired, timeless beauty, damask stencil Verde. Registration is built into design for ease of aligning. Simply use parts of the damask design to align the stencil. Damask patterns bring stylish elegance to any room. Allover wall designs are great for traditional or contemporary decor - just change your color combination! This stencil looks great on an Accent wall or as a wrapped around wallpaper pattern for entire room.
If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!
We even included a FREE TOP STENCIL: the top part of the design cut as a separate smaller stencil. It makes it easy to fill those gaps in the pattern close to the ceiling. To see how to use Top part stencils, click here for Illustrated instructions: Using Top Part Stencils
Try this stencil with our new Clip-on Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with all those bulky heavy bubble levels and annoying laser levels.
Want to learn how to stencil a damask or allover pattern? Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips.
And make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, or fabric paint. We use a foam roller for our damask stenciling, but you can use a stencil brush as well.
If you want nice crisp edges, please use spray adhesive (Elmer's seems to be the best) to ensure this. The trick with stenciling is to take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press hard on a roller while stenciling. I personally prefer just to use blue painter's tape instead of adhesive, but for beginners I would suggest using spray adhesive.
Take a look at the fabulous job that Jessica F. from Elbow Room Interiors did with this damask stencil! (Pic. #4.) What a transformation!
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
Our professional decorative painting company, SpecFin Designs, has been a leader in decorative and faux painting for over 20 years in NYC/NJ Metropolitan area. After many years of painting we finally decided to open a stencil company and start selling our stencils to other artists and craftsmen. You can see many beautiful examples of our stenciled projects by visiting https://www.specfindesigns.com. Please browse our extensive portfolio and feel free to use it for your inspiration!
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.