Due to COVID-19, you could experience delays in order processing up to 7-10 days. Thank you for understanding and patience. Please stay healthy and safe.
Palm Fronds 3-Piece Wall Pattern Kit
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Cutting Edge Stencils is delighted to introduce our new Wall Pattern Stencil Kits! Allover stenciling just got ridiculously easy and fun. No more stress! Our Wall Pattern Stencil Kits are designed in such a way that they can be placed by eye with no measuring or alignment necessary. You will be amazed at how quickly you'll be able to cover your walls with these gorgeous tropical leaf patterns and how little paint you'll use. These stencils are a very cost effective alternative to designer wallpaper and you can say you painted it yourself! Fun, Easy and Inexpensive!
Do not worry about perfect placement. Our wall pattern kits are designed in such a forgiving way that placement by eye still produces great results. Just randomly place your first stencil, make sure it's level (if needed) and let's go!
Place the next stencil by eye, trying to keep a similar distance between repeats. You can use our photos as reference to help you with placement. Just step back and see where your next repeat should be. You can space the designs tightly or loosely, depending on personal preference, both ways it will look stunning. In a way, there is no making a mistake with these forgiving free-form wall stencil patterns!
If you wish to preview your stencil placement, first position pieces of blue tape on the wall and adjust them until you're happy. Then, grab your roller and stencil away! It took us less than 1 hour to stencil 8x15' wall using a Wall Pattern Kit, and it was lots of fun, too!
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
Did you know you can stencil your own fabric and use it for curtains, tablecloths, pillows, etc.? When stenciling on fabric, please use stencil adhesive to ensure good results. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. You'll get better results with stencil brushes, but sometimes roller can work too, depending on your fabric. Add some textile medium ( sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a specially formulated fabric paint, but, frankly, good craft acrylic paint with a dollop of textile medium mixed in works just as well, and costs way less! :) Let the stenciled image dry completely, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20-30 seconds on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. We have stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
Our stencils are made out of durable 12 mil clear plastic stencil material. This material is strong but flexible, reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8 mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.