Hamsa Hand Mandala Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Offered in 3 sizes.
SMALL: Sheet size: 14.9"x19.7"
Design measures 11.9"x15.6"
MEDIUM: Sheet size: 19.9x26.4"
Design measures 15.9"x20.9"
LARGE: Sheet size: 34.1"x45.2"
Design measures 27.3x35.8"
- Read More
Our beautiful Hamsa Hand Mandala stencil symbolizes protection from evil. And who doesn't need a little protection today! This ancient holy motif, an open right hand with a mandala in the palm, will look great on furniture or on the wall in your yoga or meditation room. This stencil pattern is reusable and loves to be shared with friends :) Reusable stencil is much better than vinyl hamsa decal, as you can use various colors and express your creativity. So bring a little color, style and protection into your home and your friend's home with our Hamsa Hand stencil.
Be creative: overlap the design, use different colors, create your own allover rose flower stencil pattern, add shading with stencil brushes - decorating possibilities are endless. You can stencil over flat latex paint, plaster, faux finish background or even wallpaper if it is in decent condition.
This Hamsa Hand stencil is so easy to use, just about anyone can do it. Simply tape it to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your foam roller with the paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Get rid of excess paint by rolling the foam roller over a folded paper towel. Then, just roll it over the stencil design applying medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed.
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
This is an easy design to stencil with a dense foam roller. For expert stenciling tips, please watch our How-to stencil videos! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
Although most of our stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, if your walls have a texture to them, it might be a good idea to use spray adhesive to help minimize paint seepage (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the wall. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall. Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue and let it sit for a while before cleaning with soap and water. Please note that it is virtually impossible to get rid of all adhesive residue. That's why we personally prefer not to use it and just stick with painter's tape!
Stenciling on rough or textured walls may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.
About seepage and imperfections: Even with a proper loaded roller and correct technique you might get some minor paint seepage here and there. In most cases it's not noticeable, especially from a couple of feet away and it can be easily touched up with a small brush. Don't forget that you're creating a "hand-painted wall finish". A few imperfections and some paint seepage here and there are natural and inevitable for this type of work. To avoid seepage, use spray adhesive and less paint on your roller and brush.
Did you know you can stencil your own fabric and use it for curtains, tablecloths, pillows, etc.? When stenciling on fabric, please use stencil adhesive to ensure good results. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. You'll get better results with stencil brushes, but sometimes roller can work too, depending on your fabric. Add some textile medium ( sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a specially formulated fabric paint, but, frankly, good craft acrylic paint with a dollop of textile medium mixed in works just as well, and costs way less! :) Let the stenciled image dry completely, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20-30 seconds on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. We have stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
All of our stencils are made of thick, sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear plastic, reusable, easy to clean and stenciler-friendly! In our 20+ years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other material we used, including the industry standard 8 mil mylar.
We are certain you'll notice the difference and will love working with it, just like all the folks who already bought our stencils.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for long time.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.