Bamboo Allover Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
- You May Also Like
Two-overlay stencil design
Shoots: design measures 34x25.7". The thickest bamboo shoot is about 1.75" wide
Leaves: design measures 35.8"x32.5". Average leaf is about 6" long
Top Part stencil and a Small Single stencil are included for FREE!
Stencil your walls in this gorgeous Bamboo pattern! This stunning overall stencil pattern looks great simply rolled over faux mottled background or solid background color. Very interesting effects can be achieved with subtle color combinations, or combining flat paint and shimmering metallics. Perfect for the Accent Wall! Get a designer wallpaper look for a fraction of the price.
This beautiful design will look stunning stenciled on your accent wall. While prior stenciling experience is recommended for allover patterns, even beginner stencilers get great results! This large design is recommended for feature/accent wall and it also works great for furniture and fabric embellishment.
Stencil design consists of 2 layers cut into separate sheets: the Bamboo Shoots and the Leaves. Stencil the Shoots first, and then do a second layer with the Leaves. Shoots overlay works vertically without registration, and horizontally by using the outside shoot as your registration. The Leaf overlay can be started anywhere over your stenciled shoots. Registration is built into the Leaves stencil for ease of installation, simply use parts of the design to align it. This gives you a seamless "wallpaper" look.
This stencil comes with an additional FREE Top Edge Stencil: the upper part of the design cut as a smaller separate stencil. It makes it easy to fill the gaps close to the ceiling line. To see how to use Top part stencils, click here for Illustrated instructions: Using Top Part Stencils
We also included a FREE little single stencil, just to help you to get into the tighter places around moldings, light switches, tight corners etc.
Stenciling on rough or textured walls may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.
Try this stencil with our new Clip-on Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without dealing with all those bulky heavy bubble levels and annoying laser levels.
Want to learn how to stencil a damask or allover pattern? Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips.
And make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials!
You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!
Usually it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils. However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, please use adhesive (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
All of our stencils are made of thick, sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear plastic, reusable, easy to clean and stenciler-friendly! In our 20+ years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other material we used, including the industry standard 8 mil mylar.
We are certain you'll notice the difference and will love working with it, just like all the folks who already bought our stencils.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.