This lovely stencil Birds on a Branch
is perfect for quick and easy wall
decorating. It adds a touch of nature to the room.
It has this fashionable and slick look of modern wall
decals, only it is much better! If you love the look of wall decals but hate the idea of putting
glossy vinyl stickers on your walls, this stencil is a great find for you.
Not only it is reusable, but you also get to enjoy your own
hand-painted wall art instead of a sticker.This is a Reusable wall stencil, not a vinyl wall decal.
(Which is so much better in our opinion!)
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices to other stencil companies, you
will be amazed at the great value
that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!
This large stencil is so easy to use
, virtually anyone can do it. Simply tape it to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your foam roller
with a paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Offload the excess
paint on a folded paper towel. Then, just roll over the stencil
applying light to medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't
press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed.
Transform your room in less than 1 hour! Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique?
Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips
find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with stencils,
however if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting
colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive
to be the best). On the pictures above I didn't use spray adhesive and
still got nice and crisp edges. The trick with stenciling is to take
care not to
over-load your roller or brush with
paint and not to press too hard on a roller while stenciling. I
prefer just to use blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for
beginners I would recommend using spray adhesive just to make sure you
wish, you can stencil birds in a different color for a more dramatic
look using a stencil brush. Also, you can add as many birds as you want
by repeating them. This Branch stencil makes a
stunning accent above the sofa or table, above the bed, in the bath or
any wall space. Extend the length of the branch by overlapping it, use
different colors, add shading - possibilities are endless. Use it over
paint, plaster, faux finish
background and even wallpaper if it is in decent condition.