Fun and dramatic stencil Blast!
for easy wall decor. This modern
stencil makes a stunning accent on an empty wall above the sofa or
table, or above the bed or pretty much any wall space that needs some
color boost. Trendy and hip, these bold refreshingly modern wall art
stencils will instantly bring color to a otherwise plain wall, ceiling
or floor. Great for teen rooms!This is a reusable wall stencil, not a vinyl wall decal.
(Which is much better in our opinion)
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices to other stencil companies, you
will be amazed at the great value
that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!Be creative:
overlap the design, use different colors, create your own
allover stencil pattern, add shading - possibilities are endless. You
can stencil over simple latex paint, plaster, faux finish background or
even wallpaper if it is in decent condition.
This stencil is so
easy to use, virtually anyone can do it
. Simply tape the stencil to the
wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your dense foam roller with the paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Get
rid of excess paint by rolling the foam roller over a folded paper
towel. Then, just roll it over the stencil applying medium pressure for
an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard
otherwise you might get some bleed. Have a blast :) and transform your
room in less than 1 hour!Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our
stencils. However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high
contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be
the best). I personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's
tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist
a stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.Got
No problem! If your walls have a light/medium texture,
they are quite suitable for stenciling. With textured wall it is better
to use a stencil brush. It's especially important that you put very
little paint on your brush, always off-load it on a paper towel, and
use rubbing/dabbing motion while stenciling. Using a spray adhesive
also helps a lot to prevent any seepage of paint under the stencils.
But again, you'll not get any seepage with textured walls if you use
very little paint on your brush. If you try using a foam roller,
definitely use spray adhesive, ( we love Elmer's) use very little paint
and don't press hard on the roller to avoid seepage.