Horse Head Wall Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Offered in 3 sizes.
SMALL: Sheet size: 10.7"x14.2"
Design measures 7.7"x10.2"
MEDIUM: Sheet size: 15.3"x20.4"
Design measures 12.4"x16.4"
LARGE: Sheet size: 22.4"x29.8"
Design measures 19.4"x25.8"
This Horse Head Stencil design makes a wonderful accent for your farm house decor. This Horse Stencil is great for furniture painting, toss pillows, as a stenciled accent above the bed or desk, or even as barn or stable art! This stencil is super easy to use and perfect for beginners.
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
Get creative: use different colors, add shading - possibilities are endless. You can even make it somewhat 3D by troweling plaster through the stencil. You can stencil over flat or eggshell latex paint, plaster, faux finish background or even wallpaper if it is in decent condition.
This large stencil is perfect for a quick DIY decorating project, especially if you watch our easy to follow short step-by-step <a href="/how-to-stencil-videos.html" alt="how-to-stencil-video">Video Tutorials! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project.
Stenciling on rough or textured walls may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.
Since it's a reusable sturdy stencil, and not a vinyl wall decal, you can reuse it many, many times and create your own cool paint color combos! You'll also get the satisfaction of knowing that you've created your own hand-painted wall art instead of just applying wall stickers or wallpaper. Stencils are not difficult to use and don't require artistic ability. Stencils are more economical than wallpaper and way classier than decals. Even beginners get fabulous results! Just follow our illustrated instructions (included with every purchase).
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils. However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting colors, you may want to consider using it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.
When stenciling on fabric, stencil adhesive is very helpful! First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. Use stencil brushes, not roller, and add some textile medium ( sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a special fabric paint, but, frankly, good craft acrylics with a dollop of textile medium work just as well, and cost way less too! :) Let the stenciled image dry completely, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20 sec. ( more or less) on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. I've stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
All of our stencils are made of thick, sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear plastic, reusable, easy to clean and stenciler-friendly! In our 20+ years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far superior than any other material we used, including the industry standard 8 mil mylar. We are certain you'll notice the difference and will love working with it, just like all the folks who already bought our stencils.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for long time.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.