Medina Tile Moroccan Wall Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
- You May Also Like
Single overlay allover stencil.
Sheet: 30.4"x31.4", Design: 27.4"x27.4"
Free Top Edge Stencil included!
Our Medina Tile stencil is another winner in our ever-growing tile stencil collection. Inspired by Moroccan designs of the past, this intricate geometric pattern is so popular today. Our tile stencils are fabulous on walls, back splashes or in place of floor cement tiles. Our tile stencil designs are super easy to use and provide big savings to more costly alternatives of wallpaper and floor tiles. You can create fabulously ornate, beautiful accent walls with this moroccan design.
This Tile stencil features an easy registration system, just use parts of the previously painted design to align and lock in the stencil, check for level and continue. This gives you a seamless "wallpaper" look. Don't worry about super perfect alignment: in the end your eye will never ever notice the discrepancy.
Note that this stencil is designed to be used as a continuous floor pattern and might not fit precisely into your existing tiles.
While prior stenciling experience is a plus for wall stencil patterns, even beginners get great results!
This tile stencil is a "filler" type stencil, meaning you're filling in the openings in the stencil pattern as opposed to outlining it. Keep this in mind when choosing your base coat color - this will be the color of the "lines". Refer to Actual stencil picture (the last black and white picture) to see where the paint goes.
Try this Moroccan design with our innovative Clip-on Stencil Level, (sold separately) and discover how easy it is to achieve perfectly level results without fumbling with a bulky bubble level each time you re-position your stencil. The Stencil level clips on to your stencil, and stays on it while you work, making leveling super easy! It's such a time-saver.
Want to learn how to easily stencil a wall pattern? Here are the detailed illustrated step-by-step Damask/Allover Stenciling Tips.
Please make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project.
Although our wall stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, this crisp geometric stencil could benefit from it to help minimize paint seepage, especially if your walls have a slight texture to them. (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the wall. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall. Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue. Please note that once you've used spray adhesive on your stencil, it will never really come off completely. That is why we personally prefer not to use adhesive, and instead use less paint on your roller or stencil brush.
Stenciling on rough or textured walls may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.
About seepage and imperfections: Even with a proper loaded roller and correct technique you might get some minor paint seepage here and there. In most cases it's not noticeable, especially from a couple of feet away and it can be easily touched up with a small brush. Don't forget that you're creating a "hand-painted wall finish". A few imperfections and some paint seepage here and there are natural and inevitable for this type of work. To avoid seepage, use spray adhesive and less paint on your roller and brush.
Do you know you can stencil your own fabric and use it for curtains, tablecloths, pillows, etc.? When stenciling on fabric, please use stencil adhesive to ensure good results. First, tape your ironed fabric to the surface so it doesn't move around while you stencil. You'll get better results with stencil brushes, but sometimes roller can work too, depending on your fabric. Add some textile medium ( sold in craft stores) to your acrylic paint. You can also get a specially formulated fabric paint, but, frankly, good craft acrylic paint with a dollop of textile medium mixed in works just as well, and costs way less! :) Let the stenciled image dry completely, 24 hours is best, then heat-set it by ironing the fabric for about 20-30 seconds on a LOW setting through the piece of cloth. Heat-setting will cure the paint and will prevent it from being washed off in the washing machine. Always experiment with a sample of your fabric first to ensure good results. We have stenciled on silk, cotton, linen and even sheer fabrics with great results. It's always better if your fabric doesn't have too much texture.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for long time.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.