Cordelia Tile Stencil - Medium Size
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Single Overlay Stencil
Medium: 8"x8" tile design size
Grout Line stencil is included for FREE!
This listing is for the medium size (8-inch) Cordelia tile stencil with minor blemishes.
Our Cordelia Tile stencil design is a beautiful feminine tile pattern, perfect for bath floors. It was inspired and designed based on geometric Moroccan design of the past which is so popular today. Our Tile stencils are fabulous on walls, backsplashes or in place of popular cement floor tiles. Our tile stencil designs are super easy to use and provide big savings to more costly alternatives of wallpaper and floor tiles.
About registration marks: you can use them to align your tile stencil repeats, or not! It really depends on what surface you're stenciling. When stenciling over an existing old tile, the registration marks might not be helpful as the grout width varies from floor to floor. In this case, simply mask out the registration marks with pieces of blue tape, and align the stencil by eye by centering it on each old tile. If you are stenciling over a wall, or linoleum/cement floor - please use registration marks for easy alighnment of your tile stencil. Please see our alignment pic for reference.
We also include a free Grout Line stencil to give your stenciled tiles that sharp, clean look!
Learn How to stencil a tile – it’s easy even for beginners!
We recommend purchasing two tile stencils for your project. Not only it will go faster, but you'll be able to get into tighter places and corners by cutting your spare tile stencil. You can certainly bend your stencil and still get to all the tight spots, but you know what we're sayin' - having two stencils makes your life much easier! :)
Which stencil paint to use? You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, glaze, etc. It's best to have your walls painted in flat latex paint as it makes a perfect base coat for stenciling. For stenciling on existing tile floors or cement floor, first use Stix adhesive primer as your base coat, tinted to the color of your choice and then stencil with latex or acrylics as usual. Protect with acrylic varnish after your stenciled tiles have dried. We do not recommend oil paint or spray paint for stenciling. Use a dense foam roller or stencil brush. If you want nice crisp edges, using spray adhesive may be very helpful (Elmer's seems to be the best) to ensure minimal bleed.
The main rule of stenciling is to use less paint! Please take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press hard on a roller while stenciling. Always blot off the extra paint onto a folded paper towel before rolling over the stencil.
Make sure you watch our short step-by-step Video Tutorials! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project.
About seepage and imperfections: Even with a proper loaded roller and correct technique you might get some minor paint seepage here and there. In most cases it's not noticeable, especially from a couple of feet away and it can be easily touched up with a small brush. Don't forget that you're creating a "hand-painted finish". A few imperfections and some paint seepage here and there are natural and inevitable for this type of work. To avoid seepage, use spray adhesive and less paint on your roller and brush.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for long time.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.