Linear Tile Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
- You May Also Like
Single Overlay Stencil
Extra Small: 4"x4" tile design size
Small: 6"x6" tile design size
Medium: 8"x8" tile design size
Large: 12"x12" tile design size
Extra Large: 16"x16" tile design size
Large Double Tile: 2 large tiles stacked vertically
This geometric tile stencil pattern is one of our most innovative tile stencils yet! Our Linear Tile Stencil is a special geometric tile design because not only does it look good in all color combinations, you can rotate it in any direction to create a custom stenciled wall or floor. Each line on the stencil matches with another, no matter direction you decide to stencil the tile pattern in! This tile design has no registration marks, so you can align it any way you want. Get ready to customize your tile floor or wall into unique design that fits your personal taste!
This geometric tile stencil design looks fabulous on accent walls, floors, fireplaces, and even kitchen backsplashes. Our tile stencil designs are super easy to use and provide big savings to more costly alternatives of wallpaper and floor tiles. Get a Pinterest-worthy tile floor for a fraction of the price of real tile! This stencil will definitely make a statement in your space! Learn How to stencil a tile – it’s easy even for beginners!
How to measure your existing tile: The size of our tile stencil designs are exactly as advertised. We currently offer them in 6", 8", 12", and 16". The grout line is NOT factored into those sizes. Before ordering, please measure your existing tile from tile edge to tile edge. Do NOT include the grout lines. If your tile is slightly larger/smaller than our listed dimensions and you feel you need a custom size, please contact customer service using Contact form.
Stenciling on rough or textured surfaces may contribute to increased paint bleed. For more information on stenciling on textured walls, see our F.A.Q. section.We recommend purchasing 2 tile stencils for your project. Not only it will go faster, but you'll be able to get into tighter places and corners by cutting your spare tile stencil. You can certainly bend your stencil and still get to all the tight spots, but you know what we're sayin' - having 2 stencils makes your life much easier! :)
To stencil over existing floor tiles, first thoroughly wash your floor, let it dry, then give it a coat of adhesive primer (Stix is best in our experience), after that apply a base coat color (regular wall latex paint will do). Then, stencil your floor in acrylic or latex paint and finally seal it with two coats of water-based polyurethane for durability.How durable your newly stenciled floor will be? Very durable! In our experience the stenciled finish will last for years. We hear the same positive feedback from our customers about their durable stenciled tile floors. Just make sure to use the proper primer!
For expert stenciling tips, please watch our How-to stencil videos! You'll find them extremely helpful for your stenciling project. Even beginners get great results!
Although most of our stencils do not require the use of spray adhesive, if your surface has a texture to it, it might be a good idea to use spray adhesive to help minimize paint seepage (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). Make sure you shake the can well and lightly mist (not drench) the stencil, and let it dry for a moment before positioning it on the surface you're about to stencil. This step will prevent the adhesive residue transferring to the wall. You'll need to re-mist the stencil after a few repeats. Note: you will still need to hold the stencil in place with a few pieces of blue painters tape! Adhesive by itself is not enough to hold the stencil on the wall.
Clean-up tip: Spray the stencil with Simple Green to help to remove adhesive residue and let it sit for a while before cleaning with soap and water. Please note that it is virtually impossible to get rid of all adhesive residue. That's why we personally prefer not to use it and just stick with painter's tape!
About seepage and imperfections: Even with a proper loaded roller and correct technique you might get some minor paint seepage here and there. In most cases it's not noticeable, especially from a couple of feet away and it can be easily touched up with a small brush. Don't forget that you're creating a "hand-painted wall finish". A few imperfections and some paint seepage here and there are natural and inevitable for this type of work. To avoid seepage, use spray adhesive and less paint on your roller and brush.
Our stencils are made to the highest industry standards and with proper care and storage will serve you for long time.
- Dense Foam 2" Roller with Handle for smaller DIY stenciling projects Dense foam 2" roller with metal handle$1.95
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.