Brocade No.1 Damask Stencil
USPS can deliver most domestic packages within 3-5 business days (often sooner). For international packages, the delivery time is appr. 7-14 days. For Expedited shipping please select the options at the Checkout. Allow 1 business day for processing of all expedited orders.
You can return your unused items within 30 days with no restocking fee. Questions? Please see our full Shipping and Returns Policy.
If you require custom size stencils, please contact us.
Offered in 2 sizes
SMALL: Sheet size: 12x13.5", Design is appr. 10x11.5"
MEDIUM: Sheet size: 24x29", Design is appr. 22x24.5"
- Read More
Elegant ornate Brocade No.1 wall stencil creates a stunning accent on an otherwise plain wall above the sofa or table, or above the bed or pretty much any wall space that needs some interest. Try this stencil for your next home decorative project. Trendy and sophisticated, these bold refreshingly modern wall art stencils will instantly bring color and pattern to a wall.
Be creative: overlap the design, use different colors, create your own allover damask stencil pattern, add shading - possibilities are endless. You can stencil over simple latex paint, plaster, faux finish background or even wallpaper if it is in decent condition.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils, but if you want very crisp edges, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). The trick with stenciling is to take care not to over-load your roller or brush with paint and not to press hard on a roller while stenciling. I personally prefer just to use blue painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners I would suggest using spray adhesive to make sure you get great results.
Got textured walls? No problem! If your walls have a light/medium texture, they are quite suitable for stenciling. With textured wall it is better to use a large stencil brush. Stenciling takes longer with a brush of course. It's especially important that you put very little paint on your brush, always off-load it on a paper towel, and use rubbing/dabbing motion while stenciling. Using a spray adhesive also helps a lot to prevent any seepage of paint under the stencils. But again, you'll not get any seepage with textured walls if you use very little paint on your brush. If you try using a foam roller, definitely use spray adhesive, ( we love Elmer's) use very little paint and don't press hard on the roller to avoid seepage. Roller will work only on a very light textured surface.
This damask stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it. No registration marks are necessary! Simply tape the stencil to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your dense foam roller with the paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Get rid of excess paint by rolling the foam roller over a folded paper towel. Then, just roll it over the stencil applying medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed. Transform your room with beautiful damask here and there!
Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
- If you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
- Our stencils are expertly designed by decorative painting professionals, so when you're buying a stencil from Cutting Edge it's backed by our 20+ years of painting and decorating experience.
- Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals. Our stencils are laser cut from 10 mil mylar stencil material which is user-friendly and easy to clean.
- Stencils are super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes. Stencils work on walls, even lightly textured ones, also on floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
- Unlike decals or wallpaper, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right. With wallpaper, the splitting seams and messy removal together with high cost makes it a less attractive option.
- We ship our stencils fast using USPS Priority Mail and also offer Expedited shipping options and International shipping at very competitive rates.
- Our large stencil collection is constantly growing reflecting the most current decorating trends, so you have plenty of modern stencil designs to choose from.
- We offer custom scaling of our designs up or down to accommodate your specific project.
- Our customer service is the best and the friendliest! We are here for you to answer your questions, to help you place an order, and to solve any possible issues.
- Cutting Edge Stencils is an established leading brand with a huge social following, actively present on all major social platforms. We offer the best in the industry video tutorials and expert stenciling instructions.