Stenciling Projects Can Add Stylish Summer Appeal To Your Bedroom
How do you do, my stenciling friends! Cutting Edge Stencils hopes everyone is having a fun filled summer. Now, I mentioned we’re buds, right? And I as a buddy, I have to be the one to tell you that your decor needs a little lift. It’s time to welcome the warm weather and lighten the look of your bedroom. And we have just the right decorating tips to help you do that. Don’t moan and groan! I promise only fun stenciling projects! Here we go! Here are our simple and easy bedroom stencil projects that will have your space lookin’ stylish for the summer.
Four Simple Stencil Projects
1. Stenciled Rug: It’s going to be hard to stay in bed and not stare at this stenciled stunner! Sheila, one of crafty friends and the blogger behind Plum Doodles, decided to give her bedroom a glamorous makeover. She took a basic rug and painted the Alessa Scroll Stencil in a muted purple hue. The flowery stencil is the perfect addition to this bedroom staple.
2. Stenciled Curtains: Are your wintery curtains looking a little, well just too wintery? Changing out your curtains each season can get a little pricey. Stencils are an easy way to perk them up for a fraction of the cost. Using a basic set of white curtains, Gina from The Shabby Creek Cottage painted the Allium Grande Stencil. The modern flower pattern instantly adds a light-hearted Summer feel to her bedroom.
3. Stenciled Throw Pillows: Now if all your bedroom needs is a pop of Summer color, then a stenciled pillow might be the way to go! The easiest way to swap out that pop is with throw pillows. Stencil your throw pillows using the Casablanca Stencil just like Meg from A Little Knick Knack. She crafted these two lovelies using pieces of canvas and Folk Art Paints (lemonade, rose pink and licorice). Totally adorbs, right?
4. Stenciled Lampshade: Now if you look over at your bedside and think geez these lampshades are putting a dull spell on my room then boy do we have a project for you! We promise it’s super simple. Using a plain lampshade consider stenciling a fun flower stencil like the Zinnia Grande Stencil. Or paint an eye-catching geometric pattern like the Out of the Box Craft Stencil. Either way you go, both ideas add the perfect summer touch!
See I told you these projects were simple and fun! It’s amazing how a little paint and a stylish stencil can go a long way in creating the perfect summery!
Which one of these bedroom stencil projects could you see yourself doing? I’d love to hear- leave a comment in the section below!
Still Want More Stencil Fun?
- Shop our stencils and find the perfect one for your bedroom!
- Follow us on Pinterest to see awesome inspirational photos!
- Have you completed a stencil project? Come share it on Facebook!
Thanks for reading, and good luck stenciling!
Michelle and the Cutting Edge Stencils Crew