How To Tutorial with the Zamira Allover Stencil Pattern
Cutting Edge Stencils can help DIYers to transform dull dining rooms into fabulous stenciled living spaces! We hope this how to project inspires you to use stencils as a room decorating idea that you can easily do yourself!
Stenciling this pattern and all of our other stencil designs is as easy as 1,2,3!
1. Flatten and secure the stencil to the wall with painters tape. In Amy’s case, she taped up the Zamira Allover Stencil to the accent wall in her dining room! She used the clip-on level to ensure a straight stencil design on the wall.
3. Carefully remove the stencil from the wall and repeat.
VOILA! It really is that simple to transform the look and feel of your room! Don’t forget to take a step back and admire your beautiful stenciled wall!
Want more details on how to stencil?:
- Check out our website for How To Stencil Instructions!
- Watch our How to Stencil Videos!
- Buy stencils from Cutting Edge Stencils website now!
Thanks for reading!
Melissa and the Cutting Edge Stencils Crew