Love this adorable metal caddy? You can achieve this look found on Better Homes and Gardens and many other gorgeous looks using Cutting Edge Stencils’ Rabat Craft stencil (only $17.95). Our stencils are made from thick and super durable plastic that will last for multiple DIY stencil projects! Use craft paints meant for painting on metal and a stencil brush for this fun craft project.
Trendy Stenciled Outdoor Rug
Get the look of Better Homes and Gardens’ stenciled rug using Cutting Edge Stencils falling leaves stencil (only $8.95). Instead of going through the hassle of cutting eleven different leaf shapes, our Falling Leaves stencil gives you lots of variety and looks super real! Each leaf shape is based on the true silhouette of a falling leaf. We recently stenciled a sisal rug (blog post coming soon) and used Benjamin Moore paints and it really turned out wonderfully. It has been weeks and the rug still looks brand new and the paint hasn’t worn off at all even though we walk on it all day.
Interested in getting these looks? Here’s what you can do next!
- Shop Cutting Edge Stencils for lots of different stencil patterns and designs.
- While your are there, leave a Cutting Edge Stencils stencil review.
- Find Cutting Edge Stencils on Facebook for even more inspiring photos.
- Visit Benjamin Moore’s website for paint color combination ideas.
- Get inspiration from Better Homes and Gardens.
Thanks and stay tuned for more DIY stencil features!
Gabi and the Cutting Edge Stencils Crew