Amy from All In A Day blog used Cutting Edge Stencils’ Zamira Allover stencil for her dining room feature wall. She went with a subtle and elegant look which adds the perfect touch of pattern and high end design to her dining room. “I LOVE it!! It looks so good and has really transformed this room into an elegant, yet casual space. Exactly what I wanted!” says Amy about her new dining room. Ironically, Kerry and I just stenciled a feature wall in the Cutting Edge Stencils show room in very similar colors and everyone that walks in loves it (blog post coming shortly)! Using blue/gray tones in a room has such a wonderful calming quality. I particularly like how Amy combined the beautiful paint colors for her Zamira stencil feature wall with the white and beige striped curtains (which she painted herself might I add).
Achieving this look with Stencils
If you love what you see this is how to get a similar look:
- Use Benjamin Moore’s Tranquility AF-490 as the background color (Amy had her background paint custom made to be a little more gray)
- For the stencil color use Benjamin Moore Sonnet AF-55. Be sure to watch Cutting Edge Stencils’ detailed how to stencil videos before starting your project for tips and tricks from the experts.
- Purchase the Zamira Allover stencil online and receive it within 3-5 business days!
- Also to hear more about Amy’s experience stop by All In A Day blog.
- If you still need more inspiration you can check Cutting Edge Stencils on Pinterest and also go to our Facebook page.