Fun and whimsical bird cage and birds stencil called "Freedom!"
for easy wall decor. This stencil design makes a beautiful accent on an
empty wall above the sofa or table, in the bath or pretty much any wall
space that needs some color boost. Perfect for nursery decor and kids
Trendy and hip, our refreshingly modern reusable wall art stencils will instantly bring color to a otherwise plain wall.
These are Reusable wall stencils
, not vinyl wall decals. (Which is much better in our opinion)
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices to other stencil companies, you
will be amazed at the great value
that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!Be creative:
repeat the design, use different colors for various
elements, add shading - possibilities are endless. You can stencil over
simple latex paint, plaster, faux finish background or even wallpaper
if it is in decent condition.
This bird cage stencil is so easy
to use, virtually anyone can do it
. Simply tape it to the wall using
BLUE painter's tape, then load your dense foam roller (sold in our Etsy
store) with the paint of your choice (latex or acrylic). Get rid of
excess paint by rolling the foam roller over a folded paper towel.
Then, just roll it over the stencil applying medium pressure for an
instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard otherwise
you might get some bleed. If you want to stencil the birds in a
different color, I suggest using a stencil brush for it.
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams or fabric paint of your choice. Use a foam roller or stencil brush.Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils.
However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting
colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I
personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to
secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a
stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.