Very classy stencil Cordoba
for easy wall decor. This design was
inspired by richly decorated exterior of Cordoba Cathedral in Spain.
Check out the level of detail and intricacy of this stencil! This
stencil design will look great as a wall accent, or a beautiful head
piece above your bed. Simply flip it for the mirror stencil image.
These are Reusable wall stencils
, not vinyl wall decals.
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices, you
will be amazed at the value that Cutting Edge Stencils offers!
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams or fabric paint of your choice. Use a foam roller or stencil brush.Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils.
However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting
colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I
personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to
secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a
stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.Got
No problem! If your walls have a light/medium texture,
they are quite suitable for stenciling. With textured wall it is better
to use a stencil brush. It's especially important that you put very
little paint on your brush, always off-load it on a paper towel, and
use rubbing/dabbing motion while stenciling. Using a spray adhesive
also helps a lot to prevent any seepage of paint under the stencils.
But again, you'll not get any seepage with textured walls if you use
very little paint on your brush. If you try using a foam roller,
definitely use spray adhesive, ( we love Elmer's) use very little paint
and don't press hard on the roller to avoid seepage.
of our stencils are made of thick, sturdy but flexible 12 mil clear
, reusable, easy to clean and stenciler-friendly! In our 20+
years of professional stenciling this material has proven to be far
superior than any other material we used, including the industry
standard 8 mil mylar.
We are certain you'll notice the difference
and will love working with it, just like all the folks who already
bought our stencils.
Our stencils are made to last and with proper care and storage will serve you for a long time.