Large, dramatic and beautiful leaf stencil Tropical Plant
for easy wall
decor. Check out the detailed veining on leaves! This large foliage
stencil makes a stunning accent on an empty wall next to the sofa or
table, in the bath or pretty much any wall space that needs some color
boost. Trendy and hip, these bold refreshingly modern wall art stencils
will instantly bring color to a otherwise plain wall, ceiling or floor.This is a reusable wall stencil, not a vinyl wall decal.
(Which is much better in our opinion)
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices to other stencil companies, you
will be amazed at the great value
that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!
This large stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it
tape it to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then load your dense foam roller
with the paint of your choice
(latex or acrylic). Get rid of excess paint by rolling the foam roller
over a folded paper towel. Then, just roll it over the stencil applying
medium pressure for an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the
roller too hard otherwise you might get some bleed. Transform your room
in 1 hour!
You can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams or fabric paint of your choice. Use a foam roller or stencil brush.Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils
However, if you want very crisp edges or are using high contrasting
colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to be the best). I
personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue painter's tape to
secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be helpful to mist a
stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get great results.