Fun and funky oversized Dahlia Grande
flower stencils for your next wall art
stenciling project! These reusable floral stencils make a
stunning accent on a boring empty wall above the sofa or table, or
above the bed or pretty much any wall space that needs some interest.
Trendy and hip, these bold refreshingly modern wall art stencils will
instantly bring color to a otherwise plain wall. Great for nurseries, teen rooms and kids rooms. Simple change of color makes this stencil very sophisticated and suitable for dining rooms, baths and bedrooms.This is a reusable wall stencil, not a vinyl wall decal.
(Which is much better in our opinion)
• Our Sturdy and Reusable stencils can be used again and again. One stencil can produce many images unlike one-time use vinyl decals.
• You are not limited with your color choices. Choose any paint color you want to perfectly match your decor.
• Stencils will never damage your walls. No peeling, no glue residue, no worries.
• Unlike decals, stenciling is easy to touch-up, adjust or re-do. With most decals you only get one chance to install it right.
• No artistic ability is needed to use a stencil. Plus you get the satisfaction of producing beautiful wall art. Even beginners get great results!
• Super economical! Stenciling is more cost effective than wallpaper, decals or faux finishes.
• Works on textured walls, floors, ceilings, furniture and fabric (see below for more detailed info).
• Custom sizes are available on request.
• Free stencil with every order! ($4.95 value)
• Detailed illustrated Stenciling Instructions included.
you compare our stencil thickness, size, design quality and prices to other stencil companies, you
will be amazed at the great value
that Cutting Edge Stencils offer!
This flower stencil is so easy to use, virtually anyone can do it.
Simply tape the stencil to the wall using BLUE painter's tape, then
load your foam roller with the paint of your choice (latex or acrylic).
Get rid of excess paint by rolling the foam roller over a folded paper
towel. Then, just roll it over the stencil applying medium pressure for
an instant fabulous result! Don't press on the roller too hard
otherwise you might get some bleed. So easy!Want to learn the easiest stenciling technique? Here are the detailed illustrated Roller Stenciling Tips.
can stencil with acrylic or latex paint, stencil creams, fabric paint
or plaster of your choice. Use a foam roller or stencil brush. You can
trowel the plaster through the stencil to achieve stunning dimensional
We find that it is not necessary to use spray adhesive with our stencils
. However, if you want very crisp edges or are using
high contrasting colors, please use it (Elmer's spray adhesive seems to
be the best). I personally prefer just to attach pieces of blue
painter's tape to secure the stencil, but for beginners it may be
helpful to mist a stencil with spray adhesive just to make sure you get
The stencil is made out of durable 12 mil clear
plastic stencil material.
This material is strong but flexible,
reusable and easy to clean. We love it so much more than standard 5-8
mil Mylar! It's not brittle, user friendly and just so easy to work
with. In our many years of professional stenciling this material has
proven to be far superior than any other stencil material we used. Our
customers love it too, and we are sure that you'll notice the
difference! Our stencils will last a long time and are a pleasure to use.